Monday, June 25, 2007
34th weeks
my baby is no longer in breech position. he'd turned around about 3 weeks ago (at 31 weeks).
nothing much changed. he gained a few grams. new weight was 2.374kg (increase if 146 grams)

I gained 0kg. yahooo!!.. :P

complications for the past 2 weeks, not much. Alhamdulillah. on that I got tired easily..
going to bed was quite a problem last week. Now, getting better. maybe caused by his position.

now sitting down is a big problem, especially yesterday & today. My but hurts!!!.. the weight have shifted I guess.. it hurts whenever i sit for more than 5 minutes. I need to change position often..

okay, since I have only a few more weeks to go, its time to look for the medication for confinement mums or 'set penjagaan lepas bersalin'. I have here a list.. but have not made up my mind yet..

1. nona roguy
2. salindah
3. mustika ratu
4. tropical herbs
5. nyonya meneer
6. HPA

I have few more weeks to decide. If anyone has any recommendation..please do so.. :)

I will have my 34th week check up tomorrow.. till then.. see ya!

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger mummychomel said...

Farid,

I pakai Tropical Herbs waktu berpantang dulu. And also, my nenek ada la bagi i minum air Akar Kayu n things like that.Alhamdulillah, I can say it works really well, takde kepanasan to the baby or anything.
When u due? Good Luck beb!

Asheque

Post a Comment

<< Home