Friday, December 15, 2006
6th Weeks
me:
Alhamdulillah.
I'm already in my sixth week plus 5 days.
My last pregnancy lasted only 5 weeks plus (5days to be exact).
I hope everything will be okay this time. InsyaAllah.
But, what worries me is that, I dont have any pregnancy symptoms/sickness at all.
I'm starting to doubt, Me being pregnant for no.2.
But the test was '+' .. remember?
Everything taste good. No such unpleasent smell. Except for one thing.. my b**bs are damn sore.

I was thinking of visiting my gynae this evening.. called up the clinic, but she's done for today. Will be available tomorrow evening. hmm..

My first day of last period was 29 October 2006. Meaning that, my baby will be due on August 5 2006 (that is if my cycle is 28days..) calculate here

oh.. one more thing. none of my family member knows that I'm pregnant (except for hubby). None of my best friend (ops.., 1 person knows). Only 2 of my collegues know (one who keep track of my period, since we share the same date & cycle..ehheh & one of my team member, in case of any emergency). yeah.. thats it.. oh.. plus who ever reads this posting. (i believe ppl have stopped visiting since my miscarriage few months ago).

okay peeps. take good care. will update with news from my gynae.

baby:
http://www.babycenter.com
Your baby's limbs begin to develop, but at this stage they look more like fins with bumps at the ends than the adorable arms, legs, fingers, and toes they'll later morph into.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home