Tuesday, August 22, 2006
about no.1
Haariz was born on the May 31st, 2004. He's 2 years and 3 months old now.
I got to know that I was pregnant, in August 2003. 3 months after my wedding.

I didnt have any morning sickness.. through out the pregnancy.

Except. For about a week when I was in my 5th month, I could not stand the taste of Milo/Milk.. or anything milky.. and that was it!

On May 31st 2004, my water broke at 3 am. We went to the hospital at about 8am.. (a few hours after, as my mom said it should be okay.)

At 7.15pm, (after almost 2 hours in the labour room) Haariz was born through cesarean (
which i wish, could be avoided) due to some complication .... & the doctor advised us to go ahead with the cesarean as Haariz's heart beat became slower.. so we did..

Anyway.. Alhamdulillah .. everything went well..

Due to the cesarean I went through, it is good to wait for about 2 years for the No.2..

which we did..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home