Thursday, August 17, 2006
Its official
yes.. no. 2 is on its way.
Alhamdulillah.

I am into my 5th week plus one day of pregnancy. Many more weeks to come..
Thanks to clearblue, .. which with the + sign, has confirmed this..
Nope. Have not visited the gynea yet. Will do .. very soon.
Even my mum does not even know about it yet.. hehe.. shy lah.


Anyway.. I do not want to be over excited.. since it's too soon. Even during our parents time, we actually should wait till atleast 2-3 months.. before announcing.. right?

But I really cant wait lah ..

Up till today, I am still 'okay'. No morning sickness what so ever..
except that, during the 4th-5th week, I went flat after dinner time..
went to sleep around 9++ or atleast lie down with Haariz..

Like I said earlier, maybe it is still to soon ...


1 Comments:

Blogger NZ said...

Congratulations to u and min.
:)

Post a Comment

<< Home