Monday, March 19, 2007
19th & 20th week
met the gynae last Friday. oh wait, before that.. i missed a post for week 19, didnt I?

19th week
okay, my pregnancy during the 19th week was quite okay. my appetite is back to normal.. plus the craving to eat more and more ice cream.. (oh man..)

then, i have this pain.. near the c-section area.. pain from inside.. luckily that i wasnt working Thursday & Friday (no one to baby sit Haariz) .. it hurts when i tried to walk & move around...

so on Friday, i ask the gynae whether this is normal.. she said yes.. (what?)..
its bcos of the scar.. inside.. trying to expand.. that cause the pain..

I've also asked a friend who'd had c-section for her first child, & vaginal birth for her second, she too felt the pain.. but it lasted only for a while.. ( I've already felt better compare to last Thursday.. )

I really hope to give birth 'naturally' this time (which according to this is possible) .. C-section hurts big time!
20th week
I'm officialy in my 20th week of pregnancy today. Baby is kicking most of the time. weight had increase .. (yikes!) for about 2kg since last month.. (blame it on the ice cream).. baby's weight is 364grams.

gender? .. well.. :)

ehehh..

It a(nother) boy!!.. InsyaAllah..

Labels: , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home